Cascadia cares about the impact we have on our clients, our colleagues, and our community. Here are some of the ways we strive to have a positive impact.
The Cascadia team applies social, environmental, and equity lenses to our client work. Examples include:
- Building up expertise in green operations, fleet electrification, automation, and other areas where emerging technologies can positively impact social, environmental, and economic outcomes for our clients
- Evaluating social and environmental externalities affiliated with policy options, strategic decision-making, and operations recommendations
- Looking for biases in data that may leave some groups under-represented and being proactive about engaging diverse perspectives throughout stakeholder consultation roles
The Cascadia team has established a culture that values collaboration and growth and development of our people. Examples include:
- Building and encouraging ambitious out-of-office pursuits
- Investing in internal and external training and development
- Establishing an onboarding buddy system aimed at supporting new consultants
The Cascadia team invests in the communities in which we live and work — both collectively and as individuals. Examples include:
- Supporting one Canadian not-for-profit per year by delivering pro-bono consulting mandates
- Supporting local small businesses by purchasing all business expenses from local organizations where feasible
- Building deep practices in public policy development which aims to further strengthen our communities
Interested in working with us? Reach out!
We can help you craft an approach to your challenge, and if we are not the right people for the job, we will recommend someone who is.